In a dynamic trading environment, anticipating the ever-changing needs of our retail partners and understanding the increasingly sophisticated consumer has been the key to Allegro's success for over 40 years.
With a vertically integrated business model, Allegro utilizes its industry leading trend identification and interpretation service to design commercially viable products, working closely with our clients throughout the process to produce merchandise with their business goals in mind. From our Los Angeles offices to our comprehensive network of compliant factories we control every step of the process, creating quality products consumers know and love.
THE ALLEGRO ADVANTAGE
The Allegro Advantage is a vertically integrated product development process that manages the product lifecycle, controlling every aspect from concept to shelf. We regulate each step of the process, ensuring the product meets and exceeds our rigorous standards. Whether producing for private label, licensed or controlled brands, Allegro has the industry knowledge and resources to design, deliver and distribute quality products, on time, every time.
TREND SERVICES & DESIGN STUDIO
Led by a group of talented designers, Allegro’s design team utilizes their wealth of industry knowledge to identify emerging trends and adapt them to meet our clients’ individual needs, creating fashionable, innovative products that retailers demand and consumers love.
- Experienced design team versed in all aspects of product development
- Comprehensive trend identification and interpretation services
- Creative design workshops for brand partners and retailers
IN-HOUSE SAMPLE MAKING
Allegro’s sample-making team works closely with our design team to create patterns, print fabrics, and assemble prototypes, giving us the ability to be responsive to client needs during the product development process.
- Domestic in-house sample making center – 100,000 square feet of space, with extensive fabric library and custom printing capabilities
- Highly skilled pattern makers and sewers make each sample by hand, producing over 600 prototypes each month
- State-of-the-art pattern-making technology
compliant & controlled factories
Allegro maintains quality standards that rival any in the marketplace. Hands-on factory involvement and regular audits ensure production is compliant with all labor laws and material regulations. Proactive management allows Allegro to deliver quality products at great prices.
- Controlled facilities in Asia
- Independent, on-site testing lab to certify compliance
- Strong sourcing relationships to ensure quality and value
state-of-the-art distribution facility
Allegro's domestic distribution facility is equipped with the latest software and technology, enabling fast processing for any account, large or small. Stringent quality control standards ensure accurate, on-time shipments.
- 213,000 square foot distribution center located in Los Angeles
- Proactive inventory analysis and replenishment, with responsive lead times and on-time shipments
- Quality control inspection at all touch points including pick & pack merchandise, 100% UPC scanned for accuracy
SALES & MARKETING TEAMS
With years of experience in the industry, Allegro’s Sales and Marketing teams leverage their vast knowledge in multiple product categories and distribution channels to work with brands and retailers to ensure products are priced and merchandised to meet their goals.
- In depth industry intelligence and consumer insight with access to POS data for over 50,000 store doors
- Superior sales force with experience in selling multiple product categories to various distribution channels
- Marketing and merchandising teams with expertise in brand management and development